Monday, December 8, 2008

The Atlantis in the Bahamas...tolerable I suppose






















These are some shots of our trip to the Bahamas. Camille and Michelle happened to join us for this excursion, and seemed to enjoy themselves.



I took them for a walking tour of Nassau, which included the fort at the top of the hill ... very warm, and very humid!

Bartering for goods was a lot of fun, especially when we ran into a lady we had gone to church with earlier in the week.




It looked like fun, so I traded her for a while and sold stuff to tourists. "Hey, pretty lady, like to buy some earrings?"

2 comments:

Michelle Anglesey said...

These pictures were great! The Bahamas were definitely tolerable. I enjoyed myself a lot!

The MacPherson Family said...

Hey, you forgot to take your favorite niece!!!! What a fun trip. Miss you guys. Have a Merry Christmas.